We have a number of social media accounts that you can use to contact us. 

Do not use these sites to report a crime. Call Cheshire Constabulary on 101 or 999.

If you're interested in our house rules with regards to why we do what we do on our social media pages, read our social media house rules.


Like the Cheshire Police & Crime Commissioner's page to be kept up-to-date with all the latest information and news about what the Commissioner has been doing.


Follow Cheshire PCC on Twitter to be kept up-to-date about what the Commissioner has been doing in his role.