We welcome your feedback. Please enter your comments or questions in the form below, and provide contact details if you would like a reply.

DO NOT use this form to report a crime or make a complaint.

If you wish to report a crime, please call Cheshire Constabulary on their non-emergency number 101 or call 999 if it is an emergency. 

Do not use this site to report crime.

Your comment

Please tell us your name
Please tell us your phone number
Please tell us your address
Please type your comments in the box